This open expertise directory serves to help all those working in the field of learning development including learning developers, educational developers, staff developers, professional and academic staff. Click on a subject category below to view contact details and profiles for those able to provide support and advice in a particular area of expertise.
This open expertise directory is also useful for those preparing their applications for CeP and CeLP. If you’d like to make contact with others working within learning development who have been awarded Certified Practitioner (CeP) and Certified Leading Practitioner (CeLP), please click to view the list of certified practitioners here.
If you would like to be included in this expertise directory (you do not necessarily need to be an ALDinHE certified practitioner), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic Literacy (Reading and Writing)
- Study Skills
- Induction and Transition
- Peer Assisted Learning and Mentoring
- Assessment, Feedback and Course Design
- Playful and Creative Learning
- Research Methodologies and Data Collection
- Technology Enhanced Learning
- Widening Participation
- Learning Spaces and Learning Communities
- Inclusivity and Differentiation
- Visual Literacy and Presentation Skills
- Leadership and Management
- Digital Literacy (ICT)
- Information Literacy
- Numerical Literacy (Maths and Stats)