Scroll down for further information on each event.
- Monday 22nd July 2019 – University of Bedfordshire – (Waiting List) – ALDinHE & Sigma Network – Current issues in differentiating Learning Development
- Thursday, 12th September 2019 – University of Portsmouth – Regional Symposia – Storytelling in Learning Development
- 6th, 7th and 8th April 2020 – Annual Conference
This 3-day conference is held on the Monday – Wednesday before Easter and is hosted by a different university each year.
Our next conference will be held on the 6th, 7th and 8th April 2020 at The University of Northampton.
As well as the annual conference, ALDinHE hosts several one-day events, known as Regional Symposia, throughout the year, to encourage building local communities and networks of practice, as well as inspiring others to host future events.
Whether you are new to Learning Development or an old hand, Regional Symposia are a fantastic and accessible opportunity to learn from and share practice with each other, and contribute to your own research and professional development.
Interested in hosting, attending or presenting at a symposium?
Contact one of the regional coordinators:
Madeleine Mossman – email@example.com
Dr Alistair Morey – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current issues in differentiating Learning Development
Monday 22nd July 2019 (09.45 – 15.45) – University of Bedfordshire, Luton Campus Library
** This event is now sold out, bookings are now closed for our free ALDinHE and Sigma Network joint symposium. You can join our waiting list here: Join the waiting list.
(Please note: All potential presenters must register as well)
- Storytelling in Learning Development
Thursday 12th September 2019 – University of Portsmouth
– Stories and storytelling in our professional practice as Learning Developers
– Bringing our own stories into our classrooms
– The teacher and the student’s voice, especially in relation to evaluation and assessment