Whilst delegates are responsible for their own accommodation and travel arrangements, we hope that the information below can help you or your institution organise your stay.
The nearest accommodation to the conference venue is:
- Accommodation in halls: The B&B website is now live for bookings for 2019: Event Exeter Bookings
- Premier Inn St Davids Bonhay Road, Exeter, Devon, EX4 4BG
There are excellent road, rail and air links to Exeter. Visit Exeter have produced a comprehensive page of information on travel to Exeter and finding your way around.
Arrival and delegate registration
The conference is being held in the Peter Chalk Centre.
Registration will take place from 12.00 on Monday 15th, 9.00 on Tuesday 16th and 8.45 on Wednesday 17th April
- Parking on Campus
- Car Park C and 15 marked bays in Car Park A are available to visitors. If they are staying overnight then they will be offered an accommodation permit by Holland Hall. We can get parking permits and book up to 6 spaces in car park C but these cost £6 per permit and each permit only lasts for one day.
- The accommodation parking permit is for those booking rooms on campus.
- Car park C & the 15 bays in car park A are pay & display.
- See : https://www.exeter.ac.uk/visit/directions/carparks/
- If members of the steering group need a parking permit for transporting equipment purposes I can ask for some permits at a cost of £6 each per day which could possibly be added to the overall bill rather than individuals having to pay this.
- Parking off campus
- Roads around the campus are controlled by Exeter council & are all pay & display. There is pay & display parking on the Prince of Wales Road & some on Streatham Drive. See: https://exeter.gov.uk/car-parking/
- There are station car parks at St Davids. See https://www.apcoa.co.uk/parking-in/exeter/exeter-st-davids-overflow/