If you know someone whose work in learning development deserves recognition, then we would like to hear from you!
The ALDinHE Award celebrates great practice and dedicated practitioners in the learning development community and is open to everyone working in learning development.
Nominate a colleague by sending a brief (300 words) account of their contribution to learning development to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 30th March 2020. Tell us how they have made a difference to students and we will celebrate their achievements.
- You can nominate a colleague at your own institution or a different one. You can nominate yourself!
- The nominations will be reviewed by a committee of our Emeritus members
- The committee will be looking for a link to the five ALDinHE values and the contribution made to learning development
- We will publicly recognise all nominees and celebrate the shortlisted nominees.
- Neither you nor the person you are nominating are required to attend the conference
- Members of the ALDinHE Steering Group are not eligible for nomination
We look forward to receiving your nominations!